21 November 2015

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review


My face was never near the smooth porcelain type of texture as it is always full with blackheads, pimples, and scar. Well, basically I have acne problems and I wanted to try out a mask that could help solve or even make a slight change to my acne problem. 

So I checked out Innisfree which is a renowned korean cosmetic brand, and I found this Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. 

What caught my attention is that many people actually give good feedback about this clay mask ! According to their description, they claim that this product has a 6-in-1 function where it claims to:
Contract Pores + Control Sebum + Exfoliate + Deep Cleanse + Brighten Tone + Cooling effect

This clay mask is made with Jeju volcanic mineral from Jeju volcano. It is said to be effective in removing sebum and other impurities. For more info click here.

*Note there's another similar clay mask which is the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (the one with silver cap) but it only has a 3-in-1 function and its use only for those with excessive sebum, whereas this Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is for those with various pore concerns
Obviously I would go for the Super one since I have various pore concerns ! 

For those who are wondering, I brought it directly from Innisfree official website and here's a piece of advise for those of you who are thinking of buying through their website. DO NOT CHOOSE K-PACKET SHIPPING METHOD UNLESS YOU CAN DEFINITELY WAIT more than 4-5weeks (worst case senario). Yes, although the shipping fees is way cheaper than EMS/Pantos, the time taken to reach to your doorstep sucks. It took mine 4 weeks to reach to my doorstep. 

OK.. getting on with the review

I used it every night after cleansing my face. Instead of leaving it for 10min, I leave it for half and hour (because I do other stuff in between while waiting which cause me to forget to remove it) but no worries, there's nothing wrong with leaving it for more than 10min except that it'll be dry and your face will feel tight. For me there's a very slight cooling effect.

Usually when I forget to apply the mask, my face will be quite oily the next day. But if I do apply it at night, the next day my face will feel less oily and somehow the brightening tone takes effect too. Occasionally when I have a pimple and I apply the mask, the next day I'll notice that there'll be white pus sitting on top of the pimple. As for curing scars, it does takes time for it to cure.


Before 

After (1 week of using Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask every night)


* FYI, yes I do have freckles.

So far so good, I'm satisfied that it is able to clear most of my blackheads, reduce pimples and the oilyness of my face. I would definitely buy this product again unless there's other product that could do better than this !


Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment